Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Motorola RAZR V3i Gold Razr....



I can't believe the crazy things people will buy, I for one HATE gold, and this with blatant branding just makes me want to puke gold... If anybody reading this knows me, I have a fear of puking, and when I say I'm going to puke, its that serious!!

From the Auction:

This limited edition gold handset marks the launch of the newest model - Motorola RAZR V3i. Only a thousand are being made and they've all been sold out or reserved for VIP's etc. and each one is specially engraved with a personalised serial number.

The updated model adds a megapixel camera and MicroSD slot and this exclusive model's blinged up version adds a D&G badge on the front and matching screen wallpapers. It also comes loaded with iTunes with a capacity for 100 tunes.

-EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO 1000 UNITS!
-LIMITED RELEASE IN EUROPE ONLY - ALREADY SOLD OUT OR RESERVED FOR VIP'S.
-BRAND NEW ORIGINAL MINT CONDITION MOBILE PHONE!
-UNLOCKED FOR ALL NETWORKS - WORLDWIDE
-ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED!
-PERSONALISED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND EXCLUSIVITY!
-EACH PHONE ISSUED WITH A PERSONALISED ENGRAVED SERIAL NUMBER SENT DIRECT FROM THE FACTORY ONLY.

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home